Has someone blocked you on WhatsApp? Ohoo!!! Getting blocked is the worst part in the WhatsApp. But with the help of this article easily unblock yourself for that particular WhatsApp contact without letting him know.
However, you will have to keep in mind that you can not back up anything, you will have to forcefully leave all the groups in which you were a member so ask them to add you again if you are following this process. If you want to back up data, then you will not be allowed to unblock yourself.
How to be sure that person has blocked you or not?
- Check the profile of that person, last seen time and WhatsApp status. If you can’t see anything then it means you have been blocked.
- The second option is to send a message to that person. If it shows only a single click, it means that the message has been delivered but has not been checked.
When you are confirmed that you have been blocked. Then follow the below steps to unblock yourself:
– Open WhatsApp on your device
– Go to Setting
– Click on Account
– Select delete account option
– Enter your name and delete your account permanently
– Now, uninstall WhatsApp Messenger from your phone
– Restart your phone
– Now again re-install your WhatsApp on your phone, follow all the procedures
– Its Done! You have unblocked yourself from your friend’s WhatsApp account
Hope you’ve unblocked yourself and easily able to text them. And an important note is that if you’ve the latest version of WhatsApp this work around is not for them. This will only work on the older version.